Talk to one of our specialists today: 732-442-0969
Dr. Christophe Oliveira
Get Your DOT Exam For Only $70.00.
Voted One Of New Jersey's Top Doctors
Dr. Christophe Oliveira is NRCME Certified as a Medical Examiner and is experienced and equipped to provide fast and efficient DOT MEDICAL EXAMS, DOT Drug Tests and provides a Medical Examiner’s Certificate immediately after successful completion of these SIMPLE tests.
After you complete and sign your medical history form or “long form” a.k.a (Medical Examination Report For Commercial Driver Fitness Determination), a complete physical examination will be performed by your certified medical examiner as per requirements of The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
Dr. Oliveira has also been voted NJ Top Doc specializing in Chiropractic and Spinal Disorders, America’s Top Doctor and Top 10 Doctor’s of New Jersey.
Located in Perth Amboy and Lodi, NJ our facilities are modern and inviting. We’re not your typical doctor’s office. We care about you and we care about the experience you have with us.
$70 DOT Medical Exams
Give us a call and schedule your free over the phone consultation today. Our DOT exams are only $70.00. Call or complete the form on this page.
What Medical Conditions Can Disqualify a Driver?
1. History of epilepsy (seizure disorder).
2. Diabetes requiring the use of insulin (unless you have an exemption issued by the Federal government). If you don’t meet the minimum vision and hearing standards listed above, even with the help of corrective lenses or a hearing aid) you may be disqualified.
3. If you don’t meet the vision standards or you are using insulin for your diabetes it is also possible to apply for an exemption by going to the Federal Diabetes and Vision Exemption Program at the FMCSA website.
4. Medications: Use of methadone is automatically disqualifying. Use of a narcotic, amphetamine,or other habit forming drug without a prescription from a treating physician is disqualifying.
5. Loss or impairment of an arm or limb that interferes with commercial driving or tasks related to driving, Unless accompanied by a Skills Performance Certificate (SPE).
A driver with a history of alcoholism is disqualifying.